Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting there

Made a few calls today, trying to expand my network. Hopefully something will ping back to me.

In the meantime, I finished 2 alterations. I'm working on the third now. I'm sending them with my dad to his co-worker tomorrow, so I'm hoping that he'll come back with some money for me. $30 will pay a bill.

Continuing with my MBE questions review. It's the best way to figure out what law I need to be reading. (Hint: Contracts, Criminal Law, and the Rule Against Perpetuities that I wish would just die.)

Still no answer when I try to call my former boss for my money. I'm counting the days. I kept all of my records. She doesn't want to pay me? I'll press criminal charges. I'm tired of this bs.

Gonna spend the rest of the day writing. I can't say anything I'm writing is particularly good, but I haven't seen much on the topic of college students that ISN'T frat parties and sororities, so...There might be a market for it.

I am working on fleshing out the main characters now. Look for character blurbs in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment